In-House Trade Specialists
Our Trade Specialists work in an office setting and their qualifications include HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Handyman, Roofing, etc.
We are looking for dedicated personnel to assist in servicing our clients across the United States.
- Break down and evaluate prices sent via email from technicians in the field on given work orders.
- Provide clients with reasonable and transparent prices across different specialties.
- Work daily with email, spreadsheets and telecommunications with clients and technicians.
- Update company dispatch system with service date changes, technician updates, or any other prevalent information regarding work orders.
- Monitor and coordinate the operations of technicians in assigned areas
- Effectively communicate with technicians to coordinate efficient and timely service for our clients
- Continuously communicate with technicians regarding each individual work order
- Along with other assigned duties by your superiors
US Legacy offers 100% full-circle real estate development, preservation, and maintenance services in Atlanta, Georgia.
Our premier development and preservation services are available for Residential Properties within a 75 mile radius of Atlanta, GA. We are currently hiring part-time and full-time contractors including Appliance Repair Specialists, Plumbers, Electricians, and more for in-field operations.
- Responsible for maintenance, repair and working with components that correspond to your trade.
- Some supervision of external contractors.
- Responsible for procuring and maintaining plumbing supplies.
- Responsible for adherence to safety regulations and practices of facilities staff.
- Responsible for maintaining comprehensive records of work performed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Office Administrative Team (OAT) Required Skills
- Ability to successfully work, independently, unsupervised and exercise self-discipline.
- Service oriented problem-solver who is able to successfully work with diverse individuals in an educational environment, excellent customer service skills are a must.